I have a fever during a fast. What should I do?
Remember, fever is a happy disease. It's a detox symptom. It's a good sign. It means that your praanshakti started the cleansing process inside.
Why do we get a fever?
Because the efficiency of the organs inside the body increases. All organs start working faster and more efficiently, in order to take the toxins/waste out from the body. When the efficiency of organs increases, the temperature of the body automatically rises, which is signalled by the onset of fever.
Moreover, during a fever, the body raises the temperature to kill any unwanted viruses and germs residing inside the body.
Please do not worry about it. Fever is Nature's Cleansing Process.
Here are the things you can do to get rid of the fever fast -
- Please take proper rest and continue the fast
- If you have wet pack, apply it thrice a day till fever subsides
- If you have enema, take the enema twice a day - once in the morning & once in the evening
- Sunbathe for 30 minutes every day (only in the light morning/evening sun)
- Do not consume any food or medicines
To understand all of these steps in detail, please watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDgxv1plfw&t=210s
You will see that the fever will automatically go within 2-4 days, once it has achieved it's purpose of detoxification.
If the problem persists for too long or causes extreme discomfort, please contact us by clicking the medical emergency button on the Juice on page.